BQR showcased its top-of-the-line reliability engineering and maintenance optimization solutions at ESREL 2017.
Besides holding a booth at ESREL, BQR held a presentation: Efficient Reliability Engineering in UAVs and Complex Designs by Mr. Yizhak Bot, CTO, BQR, and Dr. Amir Segal, Product Manager at BQR Reliability. Engineering Ltd.
Participants in the presentation entered into a raffle to win a drone*
Presentation description: While many methods and standards exist for RAMS analysis, it is not always clear how to incorporate them into the design process of complex products such as UAVs. In this practical presentation, we will review a unique case study relating to the implementation of effective reliability engineering techniques in the design process of a UAV. We will focus on how design issues can be detected in early stages of the design process, reducing time to market and costly recalls.
The presentation highlighted:
· Defining RAMS quantitative requirement and constrains
· Correct sequence of RAMS tasks involved in product design
· Incorporating RAMS within the organizations processes
· Working with tenders and sub-contractors
· Defining the optimal Maintenance concept for the product
· RAMS: MTBF/Failure rates prediction, Stress analysis, FMEA / FMECA, Testability analysis, FTA, RBD, LCC
– The presentation is based on many years of experience in servicing leading companies in various industries.
* A drone was offered as a prize in a raffle.