Asset or fleet maintenance policy includes a large variety of decisions including:
- Selecting the right Predictive Maintenance (PdM) system and sensors
- Repair or Replace strategy
- Inspections and Preventive Maintenance (PM) schedules
- The space of possible policies is huge, and optimizing the policy is a big challenge.
The standard way for maintenance optimization is by employing Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) methodologies. This process is useful but highly time consuming (standard RCM projects take 2-3 years).
BQR has unique methods for automating the RCM process, thereby achieving faster and better maintenance policy optimizations.
BQR offers several software and consulting services for maintenance policy optimization
- Calculate Return On Investment (ROI) for PdM system
- Calculate expected Life-Cycle Cost
- Optimize Repair or Replace plan
- Optimize Preventive Maintenance schedule
- Optimize Inspection schedule
- Optimize Spare Parts locations and quantities
- Calculate equipment Remaining Useful Life