Senior Hardware Application Engineer – Simulations
BQR Reliability Engineering is a leader in developing software simulation tools for the EDA market. The main product fiXtress is a state-of-the-art simulator which performs electrical stress analysis and derating and includes an automated schematic review which detects hidden design errors before integration tests. In addition, a built-in tests analysis is done in order to verify that the BIT circuits are able to detect and isolate faulty functions.
The fiXtress also predicts MTBF and complies with Safety and Reliability standards such as MIL-STD-882E, MIL-STD-1629A, MIL-STD-2165 and IEC 26262.
BQR headquarters is located in Israel and presently is looking to expand the market to the electronic industries in the US.
Currently, BQR is involved with a major electronic company in the LA, California area and is looking for engineers to support this company.
- Perform electrical simulation using fiXtress
- Provide fiXtress technical support and training
- Demonstrate the software to potential customers
- Be the interface between customer and the BQR HQ R&D team, for product feedback and improvements
- Bachelor’s degree in EE
- 3+ years hardware design experience as EE on analog and digital design from schematic to prototype
- Experience in electrical simulation
- Security clearance to work with defense companies
- Master’s Degree
- Experience in technical support and training
- Ability to demonstrate simulation results in a design review
- Projects management
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in design, bring-up, debug, verification and optimization of electronic design
- Experience in schematic capture, Altium, OrCAD and Mentor
- Remote working environment, no commuting
- Full-time / Part -time
- Long term employment
If relevant, please fill the careers form or send your CV to email@example.com, subject: Senior Hardware Application Engineer – Simulations