Every successful company
has an exciting story to tell…
BQR has been formed by 2 highly motivated individuals, Yizhak & Riky Bot, who always had a strong will and ambition to succeed, no matter what. BQR was founded in Israel in 1989 as a Consulting and Software development company for implementing RAMS (Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety). From the very beginning, the company was made out of a unique collection of scientists and engineers.
Since then, more than 30 years have passed. During that time frame, BQR developed a ground-breaking technology that includes patent-based software solutions, which allow to perform simulation testing, starting from the component level, through the electronic / mechanical assembly, all the way up to system level.
By doing so, the company has led its clients to reduce time to market by 20%, save a fortune on design costs, and later on save 35% on O&M costs. On top of that, it is already safe to say that a steady and consistent use of these software solutions (fiXtress, CARE, apmOptimizer) was able to improve the products robustness of some of the largest enterprises in the world.
BQR’s Core Strengths:
BQR’s Software Solutions:
fiXtress Unique Capabilities:
- A technology that helps designers of electronic systems to improve the end-product reliability and robustness.
- fiXtress detects design errors on the schematic level, before layout and production – reducing the time needed to detect those errors by QA & integration tests.
- A powerful and unique (patented) design error detection driven by electrical stress simulation.
- Prevents schematic, connectivity and stress errors during design before qualification and Integration tests during final product verification.
Advantages of CARE:
- Integrated software suite that empowers engineers to analyze and improve product reliability, availability, maintainability and safety.
- Analyzes various types of component failures and their effects on system operational behavior and safety.
- Identifies consequences and risks of system failures and recommends the optimal redundancy and built-in-test circuits for diagnostics.
Cost-Saving Features of apmOptimizer:
- Integrated solution for asset maintenance and logistics planning and optimization, reducing downtime and saving maintenance cost.
- Optimizes existing maintenance plans and predicts the outcome of different maintenance scenarios using analytic simulation tools.
- Strategic decision-making tool for asset design and operation.