November 19, 2007, Sheraton Hotel Tel-Aviv, Israel : Advanced LCC and ILS Methods for Complex Systems
LCC assessments are used to analyze the profitability and feasibility of development and equipment purchase in complex projects. Examining a project in view of a product’s lifecycle enables shortening ongoing organization-wide processes, while reducing project performance costs. LCC enables the organization to perform long-term budget planning and compare different alternatives. These requirements obligate the ILS to be familiar with a variety of market requirements and standards, as well as having an in-depth knowledge of the system, its maintenance and logistic costs.
The large amount of data and alternatives necessitate tools and methods that allow for focus and control in choosing the optimal alternative. The ILS manager’s goal, other than winning tenders, is raising system availability, reducing costs and saving resources.
The required optimization process should be implemented by using innovative tools and methods which will be discussed in the seminar.
We will also cover the required data properties for performing LCC and optimization, in order to achieve maximal availability at minimum costs in cross-organization processes, in the fields of logistics, preventative maintenance vs. corrective maintenance, predictive maintenance, parts quantity, storage location, manpower, repair or replacements and more.
The objective of the seminar is to provide ILS with innovative tools and methods for planning, performance, ILS implementation and detailed LCC assessment from pre development and development requirements and until product delivery and disposal, or for RFP/RFI.
The seminar will cover traditional methods based on military practices for “comprehensive ILS product support”, which were recently upgraded, and can be implemented in industrial systems as well. Additionally, actual case studies will be presented, from the military, security, aviation industries, and more.
Seating is limited, so advance registration is required. Please contact BQR for additional details.
- Innovative methods for calculating LCC for complex systems in all lifecycle phases
- Effective methods for gathering and optimizing maintenance data
- Effective analysis of ILS data and improvement of quality and product processes
- Maximizing profitability in RFP and RFIs
- LCC and the ability to perform sensitivity analysis for risk definition
- Cost analysis, LCC, system performance and reliability analysis after system deployment for conclusion drawing
¿Quién debe asistir?
ILS, Reliability, Logistics, and Operations mangers and engineers
- Gerth Van Calsbik, ILS VP of Fokker, Netherlands
- Alex Isler, ILS Manager, Rafael
- Yizhak Bot, BQR CEO
- Other industry professionals