February 18, 2014, Hilton Hotel, Tel Aviv, Safety, Reliability & Intelligent Maintenance: Civil & Military Aircraft including UAS
Safety, Reliability & Intelligent Maintenance:
Civil & Military Aircraft including UAS
Date: February 18, 2014
Venue: Tel Aviv, ISRAEL
Safety, Reliability and Maintenance Programs in Aviation
Design for Maintenance – new methods in the commercial aviation
Methods in commercial aviation- MSG-3,Introduction to all standards for commercial and military aircrafts. Maintenance Optimization at SAAB aerospace – Case Study.
Commercializing UAS for urban use – Reliability and Maintenance Certification,
This one-day Seminar will provide the participant with an understanding of Maintenance Program Development for Commercial and Military Aircraft using new analysis methodology. Additionally, all related commercial and military standards will be described.
Who Should Attend?
This seminar will benefit anyone performing or planning scheduled maintenance, developing maintenance programs, or professionals who need to adjust their maintenance program or evaluate and certify UAS.
The seminar, in particular, targets:
- Maintenance professionals who use scheduled maintenance programs, such as Aircraft Technicians, Maintenance Planners, Reliability Engineers and Aircraft Leasing Agents.
- Regulators, vendors, contractors and Supplementary Type Certificate (STC) holders responsible for producing maintenance to support STC’s. with interest in maintenance programs.
Upon completion of this seminar, participants will understand the reasons and objectives of scheduled maintenance program development: Reliability and safety as drivers for maintenance planning. They will gain an understanding of the technical regulatory and management issues related to maintenance program development using MSG-3 and MRB process methodology. Participants will professionally benefit from inside industry knowledge and will be better equipped for their roles in their respective organizations. The MSG3 serve as the main guidelines for maintenance driven by safety and reliability.
- MSG-3 analysis history and development: Understanding Safety, Risk Mitigation, Maintenance Costs, Technology Factors, Failure, Reliability and Maintenance Philosophy.
- Industry Steering Committee and Working Groups (ISC & WGs) Maintenance Review Board (MRB): Their functions, process and relationship to MSG-3 such as MRB Reports, Policy and Procedure Handbooks, Certification Maintenance Requirements (CMR’s)
- Systems/Powerplant MSG-3 Analysis: Defining MSI (Maintenance Significant Items), identifying functions, failures and causes; and inspection task selection
- Structures MSG-3 Analysis: Defining SSI (Structural Significant Items), identifying accidental and environmental deterioration; interval selection; and fatigue damage assessment for both metallic and non-metallic structures
- Zonal MSG-3 Analysis: Identifying potential zonal accidental and environmental damage and interval selection for both Standard and Enhanced Zonal analysis.
- L/HIRF (Lightning/High Intensity Radiated Field) Analysis
- One session will cover all applicable standards for military and commercial aircrafts, including standards that are in development and will be applicable in 2014.
- A case study of implementing maintenance planning by using MSG-3 as a platform for data creation for maintenance optimization.
- Morning snacks, coffee and drinks, lunch and afternoon coffee/tea are included.
- Seminar notes will be provided during sessions.
- Seminar fee is 800 NIS + VAT per person.
- Group discount available: ILTAM, IQC
- Register before 15.1.2014 to qualify for 10% Discount
- Participants will receive a seminar certificate upon completion of the event.
- Reservations and payments must be completed before the seminar date.
Why You Should Attend
The seminar is applicable for anyone who needs to understand or develop maintenance programs using MSG-3 methodology. MSG-3 methodology is currently the only widely used logical approach for the development of scheduled maintenance for fixed wing aircraft, motorcraft and UAS. The seminar will be presented by an industry expert with experience in the implementation of MSG-3 Methodology and Maintenance Program Development.