Risk Management: Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment, Evaluation and Mitigation
- Understanding the Risk concept as a basic requirement for Risk assessment and evaluation
- Understanding the Risk Management concept and its different steps such as hazard identification, risk assessment, risk evaluation and risk mitigation
- Understanding the qualitative Risk Analysis methods such as HAZOP, HAZID, PHA, FMEA, RBI
- Understanding the quantitative Risk Analysis methods such as FTA, ETA, SIL, LOPA, Bow Tie, QRA
- Understanding the Risk analysis methods applied to environment license.
- Understanding the emergency response concept
- Understanding the Risk Management concept as basic of safe integrity asset performance achievement
- Understanding the human factor integrated to Risk analysis
Qualitative Risk Analysis
Quantitative Risk Analysis
Risk Management application
Who Should Attend This Training?
- Asset Integrity Managers, Maintenance Managers, Production Managers, HSE Managers.
- Safety Engineers, Reliability Engineer/Maintenance Engineer/ Supervisor
- Safety Professionals
- Design Engineers/Production Engineers
- Professionals who want to broaden their knowledge of these topics
Register today at firstname.lastname@example.org